Share

Friday, June 17, 2005

"Corporate Alliance" where are you?

So I'm flipping through the channels looking for something mildly interesting to watch at 10:45 on Friday night, when I come across highlights of a recent fashion show on CVM. The girl dem look good (although nuff a dem mawga), so I stop for a few.

I'm nodding my head to the beat of the background music, when I realise that it's "Wait", by the Ying Yang Twins. Nice tune, but it's the unedited version.

Heh.

I wonder if the "corporate alliance" is going to threaten to boycott any event put on by the producers of the show, and boycott CVM for broadcasting the "offensive" material. It wasn't live, so they can't use that excuse.

I sent an email to Elaine Bryan, the programmes manager at CVM, advising her of the incident and asking her to review the material and let me know what actions will be taken. Anyone care to make a wager as to how long it'll take her to answer? Anyone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did she reply?